Brainum is looking for a full time, on-site full-stack engineer to join our product team in Utrecht. We’re a fast growing company developing a new industry specific cloud platform solution.
- Develop! Own the spec, design, and implementation of features in our large scale web application
- Collaborate with other product team members to gather requirements, refine designs, tackle technical challenges, test and resolve issues, and launch features
- Work across the stack to develop scalable, performing, well-tested solutions
- Improve our massive suite of automated tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Have 5+ years experience working with a production codebase
- Have experience working with frameworks like Aurelia, ReactJS and/or AngularJS.
- TDD is a must using xUnit, Jest, Mocha
- DDD/Event Storming is a plus
- Experience in DevOps (CI/CD) is a plus
- Docker/ Kubernetes experience is a plus
- A problem solving attitude
- Be able to think holistically from a product standpoint
- Be eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems hands-on
- Be passionate about getting things right
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Be motivated to work with agile development methodologies.
Are you interested or do you want to know more? You can send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply give us a call at +31(0)88 267 1050 (ask for Martin or Anita).