|Nominations & orders
- Administrative and operational supervision of your tank terminal(s).
- Handles all incoming and outgoing transactions, all product movements, via all transportation means e.g. by barge, vessel, train, truck, and dispatch management.
- Extra services like heating and blending functionality including Bill Of Material (BOM), simulation and blend history tracking; lot management.
- Customs integration – talking to customs, handling all documentation, getting approval for discharge.
- Greater efficiency – helps minimize losses at the terminal(s)
- Integration with physical tank through digital control system
- Correct, speedy, easy invoicing
- Compliance with customs – prevents sending non-imported or non-excise products to places that won’t accept them
||Management of commingling stock, book stock, custom stock, physical stock, including:
- Keeping track of all stock and all movements in stock
- Handling all possible density and volume correction factors
- Keeping track of all quality specifications of products
- Minimises losses and quality issues
||Planning of supply & demand per terminal, per jetty, per tank, per client, production planning and (automated) line up and routing selection including:
- Standard line-up planning: managing timing, ensuring no double-bookings
- Jetty planning: managing ships coming in and out
- Operational efficiency through better utilization of the terminal / jetties, can prevent contamination / demurrage, minimises problems and shows the most efficient way to handle multiple operations at the same time
- Keeps track of gains and losses